The lesson program is focused on the fundamentals of riding and horsemanship. students are taught all aspects of horse care and safety around horses. with a strong emphasis on equitation the program is designed to give riders a correct foundation that they can build on, whether their goal is to ride for pleasure or become an accomplished show rider.
- new beginner riders will spend time learning about grooming and tacking up for about 30 minutes and ride for 30 minutes
- intermediate and advanced riders will be responsible for tacking up their horse, private lessons are 45 minutes and groups are 1 hour
- lessons are sold in monthly packages at $55/ lesson, minimum 4 lessons/month
- cancellation must be done 24 hours prior to scheduled lessons or you will be charged for lesson
- lessons that need to be rescheduled must be done within the month they were purchased