The lesson program is focused on the fundamentals of riding and horsemanship. students are taught all aspects of horse care and safety around horses. with a strong emphasis on equitation the program is designed to give riders a correct foundation that they can build on, whether their goal is to ride for pleasure or become an accomplished show rider.
- new beginner riders will spend time learning about grooming and tacking up as part of their lesson
- intermediate and advanced riders will be responsible for tacking up their horse
- private and semi-private lessons are 45 minutes and groups are 1 hour
- all lessons are $65 and billed monthly
- cancellation must be done 24 hours prior to scheduled lessons or you will be charged for lesson, Make-up lessons are offered if space is available